Think Yourself Pregnant?
There have been a number of studies conducted into the connection between neuroscience and infertility and these studies look into how your brain sends "pregnancy lockdown" signals to your body. Sounds bizarre doesn't it? But is it possible, can you really be thinking yourself in.. Read more..
Celebs Who Struggle to Get Pregnant
When you're trying to get pregnant and those pee sticks show minus signs month after month, it can feel like you're the only one who's having fertility issues.. But you're not alone — Hollywood royalty, supermodels, singers, Olympic athletes and more ha.. Read more..
Relax your way to pregnancy
I know you've probably heard it a million times from well wishers telling you that you need to relax and not stress so much and you'll get pregnant
.But the fact is…..it's true!
Stress is a major cont.. Read more..
How to Get Pregnant Naturally in 3 Steps
3 STEPS TO SUCCESS – NATURALLY!
When it comes to natural fertility treatments it may surprise you that there are so many things you can do and different treatments to try. The trick is to find the best ones for you combined with the basics.
Here are the basics which are imperative to do whilst trying to get pregnant as a bare minimum:
1st Step – Diet
CUT IT OUT!
- Cut out Alcohol
- Cut out Cigarettes and any other harmful drugs
- Cut out sugary foods
- Cut out carbonated (fizzy) drinks
ADD IT IN!
- Increase your water consumption (6-8 glasses per day)
- Increase your intake of vitamin rich foods i.e. leafy green vegetables, nuts, fish etc
- Increase your intake of vitamin C, i.e. broccoli, oranges, avocados
2nd Step – Lifestyle
- Look at your levels of stress and start to make basic attempts to avoid stressful situations and environments
- Look at your lifestyle and make small adjustments such as joining a gym, exercise class or simply walk more
- Start to incorporate quiet alone time into your day, for reflection and to help quieten the mind and reduce anxiety and worry
- Look into practicing meditation, yoga or simply burning incense
3rd Step – Natural Treatments
Research the following alternative healing treatments for infertility and find which is right for your personal circumstances and preferences.
The benefit of following this simple 3 step plan is that there are no side effects only side benefits.
If you do not manage to get pregnant, at least you will look and feel great on the inside and outside and be in a much better shape to continue trying to conceive without putting a price tag on your health or sanity in the process.
- An increasing number of relationships break down due to the stress of infertility and the pressures and strains of going through IVF, both mentally, physically and financially.
- Natural fertility treatments will enhance your relationship as you experience improved health, vitality and a new zest for life!
Newsletter & Article Subscription + FREE e-Book
*Emails sent once a month
Fertility Coaching and Mentoring
Fertility Coaching sessions with Sarah Hunter direct via Skype or phone.
We can offer Fertility Coaching sessions anywhere in the UK, Europe or US (English speaking only)
Just £75 per session
(Typical session lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour)
Initial 30 minutes exploratory consultation £35
Contact us now by phone on
Tel: +44 (0) 1302 590222 or email email@example.com